The Beauty Miss World Pooja Chopra

 Tired of answering questions about joining Bollywood, Miss India World Pooja Chopra has only the Miss World competition on her mind which she says is taking up all her time and concentration.
"I am tired of answering this question. I can't tell you how busy I am with Miss World preparations. It demands full concentration and at this moment winning the crown holds top priority in my life," Pooja Chopra told IANS on the sidelines of an event here.
This year the Miss World contest will take place in South Africa, and Pooja Chopra says that her preparations for the contest are going on in full swing.
"I start my day at 5.30 a.m. and after a hectic daily schedule I try to hit the bed by 11.00 p.m. I devote equal time to gym, diction, catwalk classes and my daily sessions with the dietician. Apart from this if I have to go to some event, and then things become very hectic," Pooja Chopra said.
 Elaborating on her preparations, the leggy lass said that the preparations for the international pageant were "very different" from those for Miss India.
 "There is a stark difference between the two. The reason is that at the Miss World contest I will be competing with 120 girls from different countries and international standards are to be followed, which means I have to pay extra effort in diction, catwalk and current affairs," Pooja Chopra said.
 "The most important thing is that I would be representing India whereas when I participated in Miss India contest I was simply Pooja Chopra. There lays the major difference," she added.
Pooja Chopra is confident of her victory and said that she is giving her 100 percent. And if the nation prays for her victory, she might bring back the crown.
"All I want is support from everyone. Just pray for me," Pooja Chopra said.
Last year, Parvathy Omanakuttan was the first runner-up in Miss World. Reita Faria (1966) was the first Indian to win this crown and after that Aishwarya Rai (1994), Yukta Mukhi (1999), Priyanka Chopra (2000) achieved success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment