Amy Winehouse

Blame it on her new man but Amy Winehouse has a hot new year's resolution: to stay off of drugs for good. The British chanteuse has been vacationing with a new beau in the Caribbean island of St. Lucia since the New Year. "I can definitely say I am off the drugs. I haven't touched anything since I arrived and I feel the best I have in years," she told reporters.

This is hot on the heels of her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who just filed for divorce, claimed responsibility for her drug addictions. He was the one who introduced her to heroin and crack cocaine, and announced that he had to leave her to save her life.

After her emotionally charged Grammy-winning album "Back to Black," we've been waiting patiently for Amy to get back into the recording studio. We're thrilled Amy has found a cleaner path in life, and our thoughts stay with her to be strong and stay off the drugs. Sure, it might be for selfish reasons (we want a new album!), but props to the new man, new life, and new outlook on life Amy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment