Beautiful Malaysian women

 The page is about Malaysian girls. That is, it will answer the questions, who are they ethically, what is their culture. It will focus in particular on, what is their attitude toward dating, love and men. I will also give you some ideas on how to meet woman from Malaysia which you will not find on other websites.
 The purpose of this website is to get you married or at least find love in your life. It is a free site not promoting anything, therefore my information is more objective than other sites. Please take a look around my website after you read my post on Malaysian ladies.
 If you like exotic, this South Asian Pacific country is for you. This is what you will find:
54% Malay
25% Chinese
7.5% Indian
11.8% other Bumiputera
1.7% other

Me personally I have never been overly attracted to Asian girls.


I prefer Eastern European girls, but this is my culture. However, most of my friends are. However, Malay girls are something different. They are a mix of ancient people and South Asian and Indian. This give them a very beautiful look.

Malaysia is a tiger and the county’s development is uneven, it is not like Singapore where money flows through the street. Some Malaysian girls are just looking to marry a foreigner for a passport, while others would not dream of leaving exotic warm, rich Malaysia.

Malay girls are a desirable combination of moral and very flirtatious. I do not know why, but the Malay women I have meet love to play and flirt. The company I worked for had a major presence in Malaysia and so my interaction was on a business level, but they did not care, the Malaysian women were dressed well, looking sensual and flirting with me in very suggestive ways. However, if I tried to suggest anything they would back off, as they did with all the guys I know.

I think they would make good wives as they come from a society of morals. Muslims usually have very good morals. Even if the Malay girls are not following this tradition, it has been part of their culture for so long that, even if they jettison their religion, they keep their moral values like loyalty.

I have not known Malay girls to be disloyal, but maybe I do not have the full picture.

It is such a long flight (malaysiaairlines.com (very good service) or airasia.com (low cost)) to South Asia so I would first try the Internet. Try some western sites like Facebook as English is spoken there because of its history and relation to European countries like the UK. If I was chatting with someone I would question them in detail to make darn sure they really have values. I would ask many questions about life and love and money. I would do it in a subtle way not directly or it could turn the women off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment